Submitted paper will be peer reviewed by three international experts.
All accepted papers will be published into AMCSE 2020 Conference Proceedings, which will be indexed by Scopus, Index Copernicus, Ebsco, INSPEC (IET), Zentralblatt MATH, Google Scholar, ProQuest etc.
Selected papers of high-quality and after additional peer-review will be published in the following ESCI (Extended ISI)/Scopus indexed Journals:
1) International Journal of Applied Mathematics (Scopus Indexed)
2) International Journal of Computer Science (Scopus Indexed)
3) International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science (Scopus Indexed, Web of Science - ISI Indexed)
4) International journal of Mechanics and Control (Scopus Indexed)
5) IAES International Journal of Artificial Intelligence (IJ-AI) (Scopus Indexed)
6) Other ESCI (Extended ISI) /Scopus indexed Journals
For authors' choice, you can submit an abstract and give the presentaiton only to attend the conference. Previous Proceedings:
The Journal "ITM Web of Conferences" has published the Conference Proceedings of AMCSE 2016, 2017, 2018
The Journal ITM Web of Conferences is indexed in:
ISI - Web of Science (Conference Proceedings Citation Index), DOAJ, Scholar Google, EBSCO (EBSCO Discovery Service), Materials Science & Engineering Database (ProQuest), SciTech Premium Collection (ProQuest), Technology Collection (ProQuest), Advanced Technologies & Aerospace Database (ProQuest). The Proceedings will also be sent to SCOPUS
Note that for the "ITM Web of Conferences" journal there is a two papers per author limitation. In case an author submits more than 2 papers, the rest could be published in alternative journals.
Proceedings of AMCSE 2018 have already been published in The Journal ITM Web of Conferences
Proceedings of AMCSE 2017 have already been published in The Journal ITM Web of Conferences
Proceedings of AMCSE 2016 have already been published in The Journal ITM Web of Conferences