AMCSE 2020 will be held in Dubrovnik, Croatia, October 24-26, 2020
with Publisher IOP.
The conference will issue proceedings that will be sent to various indexes.
The best papers will be considered for further evaluation and possible publication after additional peer review in:
1) International Journal of Circuits, Systems and Signal processing (ISSN: 1998-4464). Indexed in SCOPUS, EI Compendex, Inspec (The IET), SWETS, Index Copernicus, Semantic Scholar, Google Scholar
2)International Journal of Mechanics (ISSN: 1998-4448).
Indexed in SCOPUS, Inspec (The IET), Index Copernicus, Semantic Scholar, Google Scholar
3) International Journal of Computers (ISSN: 2367-8895).
Indexed in ?Index Copernicus, Citefactor, Cosmos Impactfactors, Google Scholar, International Institute Of Organized Research (I2OR) ROAD, International Innovative Journal Impact Factor (IIJIF)
4) WSEAS Transactions on Mathematics (Print ISSN: 1109-2769, E-ISSN: 2224-2880).
Indexed in SCOPUS, American Mathematical Society (AMS), Cobiss EBSCO, Google Scholar, Index Copernicus, Inspec (the IET), Ulrich's International Periodicals Directory WorldCat OCLC, Zentralblatt MATH etc.
5) WSEAS Transactions on Systems and Control (Print ISSN: 1991-8763, E-ISSN: 2224-2856).
Indexed in SCOPUS, Inspec (The IET), Cobiss, EBSCO, Google Scholar, Index Copernicus, SWETS Ulrich's International Periodicals Directory, WorldCat OCLC etc.)
and in some other journals
The Journal "ITM Web of Conferences" has published the Conference Proceedings of AMCSE 2016, 2017, 2018
The Journal ITM Web of Conferences is indexed in:
ISI - Web of Science (Conference Proceedings Citation Index), DOAJ, Scholar Google, EBSCO (EBSCO Discovery Service), Materials Science & Engineering Database (ProQuest), SciTech Premium Collection (ProQuest), Technology Collection (ProQuest), Advanced Technologies & Aerospace Database (ProQuest). The Proceedings will also be sent to SCOPUS
Note that for the "ITM Web of Conferences" journal there is a two papers per author limitation. In case an author submits more than 2 papers, the rest could be published in alternative journals.
Proceedings of AMCSE 2018 have already been published in The Journal ITM Web of Conferences
Proceedings of AMCSE 2017 have already been published in The Journal ITM Web of Conferences
Proceedings of AMCSE 2016 have already been published in The Journal ITM Web of Conferences
Call for Sessions, Workshops, Minisymposia
We encourage you to participate in our conference with a Session, Symposium, or Workshop. There are several benefits for the organizers:
1. For every 5 fully registered papers, the organizer is entitled to submit a sixth paper without paying any registration fees.
2. Successful Session organizers will Chair their session
3. Successful Session organizers will be included in the Committee of AMCSE 2019
4. Successful Session organizers will receive an additional ticket for the banquet
5. Successful Session organizers will receive a Certificate for the organization of their session
6. Successful Session organizers will be invited to spend one semester in the University of the organizers as Invited Professors or Invited Scholars.
*Successful Session is any session with 5 or more than registered papers with fully registration
Send us the Title / Organizer / Aim / Topics for your Special Session by email: email@example.com like this
1) Title: Engineering Fluid Mechanics
Organizer-Chairman: Muhammad Raheel Mohyuddin,
Academic Address: Mathematics Department NCBAE, Gujrat, Pakistan
Aim: The purpose of the conference is to initiate fluid mechanics and Applied Mathematics research, scientific knowledge interchange and development activities among researchers, academicians, Engineers, students and practitioners working in different world institutions to share views and experiences.
- Applied Mathematics
- Fluid Mathematics Engineering
- Traffic Flow
- Mathematical Physics
- Modelling in Fluid Engineering
- Differetial Equations
- Newtonian Fluid mechanics
- Computer rule in Fluid Mechanics
2) Title: Computational Fluid Dynamics
Organizer-Chairman: Marco Tamburrino, Research Fellow, PhD
Academic Address: “Sapienza” University of Rome, Italy
Aim: In the past 30 years, Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) gained much popularity with the increase of computational efficiency of the computers. CFD is nowadays used in a number of fields (biological engineering, aerospace engineering, environmental engineering, civil engineering, mechanical engineering, among the others). The research in Computational Fluid Dynamics focuses on various topics, ranging from models to handle complex turbulent flows, to simulation of multi-phase flows, to simulations of flows over complex geometries, to fluid-structure interaction studies. In this special session, theoretical contributions regarding the application of fluid mechanics equations to CFD, as well as application contributions regarding the use of CFD to handle a specific issue, are both welcome.
- Fluid mechanics
- Coastal engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Fluid-structure interaction
- Multiphase flow
- Simulation over complex geometries
Prof. Nikos Bardis, Hellenic
Prof. Joseph Quartieri,
Prof. Martin Bohner, Missouri University of Science and Technology, Missouri, USA
Prof. Claudio Guarnaccia,
Prof. Vladimir Vasek, Tomas Batas University, Zlin, Chech Republic
Prof. Michael Katechakis, Rutgers University NJ, USA
Prof. Vyacheslav Kharchenko, National Aerospace University, Kharkiv, Ukraine
Prof. Oleksandr Markovskyi P., National Technical University of Ukraine, Kiev, Ukraine
Prof. Eleftheria Katsiri, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Democritus University of Thrace, Greece
Prof. Nikos Doukas, Hellenic Militaty Academy, Athens, Greece
Prof. Lucio Boccardo, Universita degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza", Roma, Italy
Prof. Vincenzo Niola, University of Napoli, Napoli, Italy
Prof. Alberto Fiorenza, Universita' di Napoli "Federico II", Napoli (Naples), Italy
Prof. Patricia J. Y. Wong, Nanyang Technological
Prof. Narsingh Deo, IEEE Fellow, ACM Fellow,
Mathematical Models in Physics and Applied Sciences,
Applied Linear Algebra and Matrix Theory,
Spaces over fields or rings,
Tensor algebras or subalgebras,
Inequalities in linear algebra,
Combinatorial linear algebra,
Matrix numerical linear analysis,
Computational Linear Algebra,
Error Estimation in Iterative Methods,
Componentwise and Structured Perturbations,
Tentative List of Minisymposia / Sessions
1) Computational Physics and Mathematical Modeling
3) Applied and Computational Electromagnetics
4) Computational Fluid Mechanics
5) Heat and Mass Transfer
6) Numerical Methods in Partial Differential Equations
7) Applied Linear Algebra
8) Operational Research
10) Computer Algebra
11) Cryptography with Military Applications
12) Systems Theory
13) Computational Intelligence
14) Automatic Control and Robotics
15) Signal Processing
16) Mathematical Techniques for Militaty Applications
Each paper will be sent for peer review to 4 international experts.
The names of the reviewers are hidden from the author.
list of the reviewers will appear later