Submitted paper will be peer reviewed by three international experts.
All accepted papers will be published into AMCSE 2020 Conference Proceedings, which will be indexed by Scopus, Index Copernicus, Ebsco, INSPEC (IET), Zentralblatt MATH, Google Scholar, ProQuest etc.
Selected papers of high-quality and after additional peer-review will be published in the following ESCI (Extended ISI)/Scopus indexed Journals:
1) International Journal of Applied Mathematics (Scopus Indexed)
2) International Journal of Computer Science (Scopus Indexed)
3) International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science (Scopus Indexed, Web of Science - ISI Indexed)
4) International journal of Mechanics and Control (Scopus Indexed)
5) IAES International Journal of Artificial Intelligence (IJ-AI) (Scopus Indexed)
6) Other ESCI (Extended ISI) /Scopus indexed Journals
For authors' choice, you can submit an abstract and give the presentaiton only to attend the conference. Previous Proceedings:
The Journal "ITM Web of Conferences" has published the Conference Proceedings of AMCSE 2016, 2017, 2018
The Journal ITM Web of Conferences is indexed in:
ISI - Web of Science (Conference Proceedings Citation Index), DOAJ, Scholar Google, EBSCO (EBSCO Discovery Service), Materials Science & Engineering Database (ProQuest), SciTech Premium Collection (ProQuest), Technology Collection (ProQuest), Advanced Technologies & Aerospace Database (ProQuest). The Proceedings will also be sent to SCOPUS
Note that for the "ITM Web of Conferences" journal there is a two papers per author limitation. In case an author submits more than 2 papers, the rest could be published in alternative journals.
Proceedings of AMCSE 2018 have already been published in The Journal ITM Web of Conferences
Proceedings of AMCSE 2017 have already been published in The Journal ITM Web of Conferences
Proceedings of AMCSE 2016 have already been published in The Journal ITM Web of Conferences
Call for Sessions, Workshops, Minisymposia
We encourage you to participate in our conference with a Session, Symposium, or Workshop. There are several benefits for the organizers:
1. For every 5 fully registered papers, the organizer is entitled to submit a sixth paper without paying any registration fees.
2. Successful Session organizers will Chair their session
3. Successful Session organizers will be included in the Committee of AMCSE 2019
4. Successful Session organizers will receive an additional ticket for the banquet
5. Successful Session organizers will receive a Certificate for the organization of their session
6. Successful Session organizers will be invited to spend one semester in the University of the organizers as Invited Professors or Invited Scholars.
*Successful Session is any session with 5 or more than registered papers with fully registration
Send us the Title / Organizer / Aim / Topics for your Special Session by email: email@example.com like this
Mathematical Models in Physics and Applied Sciences,
Applied Linear Algebra and Matrix Theory,
Spaces over fields or rings,
Tensor algebras or subalgebras,
Inequalities in linear algebra,
Combinatorial linear algebra,
Matrix numerical linear analysis,
Computational Linear Algebra,
Error Estimation in Iterative Methods,
Componentwise and Structured Perturbations,
Tentative List of Minisymposia / Sessions
1) Computational Physics and Mathematical Modeling
3) Applied and Computational Electromagnetics
4) Computational Fluid Mechanics
5) Heat and Mass Transfer
6) Numerical Methods in Partial Differential Equations
7) Applied Linear Algebra
8) Operational Research
10) Computer Algebra
11) Cryptography with Military Applications
12) Systems Theory
13) Computational Intelligence
14) Automatic Control and Robotics
15) Signal Processing
16) Mathematical Techniques for Militaty Applications
Each paper will be sent for peer review to 4 international experts.
The names of the reviewers are hidden from the author.
list of the reviewers will appear later