WorkShops (Workshop is every Special Session with more than 10 articles), Minisymposium (Workshop is every Special Session with more than 25 articles)
We would like to invite you to organize a Special Session, Workshop, Minisymposium
Please, send us (by email) as soon as possible
* The title of your Special Session, Workshop, Minisymposium
* The name, affiliation, mailing address and e-mail address(es) of the proposer(s)
* The aim of your Session , Workshop, Minisymposium (not exceeding 80 words)
* Topics of your Session, Workshop, Minisymposium
Benefits for successful session (workshop or Minisymposium) organizer:
1. A Honorarium for the Special Issue organizer (i.e. Guest Editor) provided that his Special Issue will collect a minimum of 5 registered papers He can use this Honorarium to travel to the conference place in 2023!
2. Successful Special Session organizers will be included in the Steering Committee of the conference for 2024.
3. Successful Special Session organizers will receive a volume in Hard Copy of the Proceedings of our previous conferences.
4. Successful Special Session organizers will receive a Certificate for the organization of their Special Session by the General Chairman.
5. Successful Session organizers will be elevated to Plenary Speakers for our conferences of 2024
6. Their sessions and their names will appear on the web.
If the authors have already uploaded the same papers independently via the web, then, these papers cannot be considered for your Special Session, Workshop, Minisymposium.
Proposals for Special Session, Workshop, Minisymposium will be sent to Reviewers for peer review and can be accepted or rejected.
Ιnt. Conference of Applied Mathematics, Computational Science and Systems Engineering